CEPi Charter High School, Albuquerque, NM
For us, teaching is more than just imparting knowledge. Our primary directive is to cultivate a love of learning in our students.
Our school's vision statement:
The Institute will build on family and student strengths to increase student success in their school experience and increase student success in their future.
Our school's mission statement:
Creative Education Preparatory Institute's mission is to engage students and their families in learning experiences directed at gaining academic and social skills necessary for personal, social, and career success. Students, family and community will view this school as one founded in community and family values, offering societal and career relevant education utilizing technology, community and family resources, and innovative and creative learning. Service learning in the community linked to careers and mentorship will be a core part of the curricula. Success will be judged using a continuous improvement process within the Baldrige Framework for Education as well as tests mandated by the New Mexico Public Education Department.
1. The enrollment process begins with the Letter of Interest available above.
2. Simply fill out and return the letter of intent to CEPi by email, fax, or in person.
3. When a vacancy occurs, a lottery will be held to draw a new name from all letters of intent submitted to CEPi.
4. Lotteries are held only when there is an opening; they do not necessarily occur on a specific date or time.
5. NOTE: The lottery consists of a random drawing of all letters of intent. It is not on a first come, first served basis.
6. If your student has been chosen to attend CEPi from the lottery, the registrar will contact you to inform you of enrollment process.
Graduation and Course Requirements
A list of graduation requirements by graduation year. Also a listing of courses offered at CEPi and CEPi requirements.
Graduation Requirements and Classes.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [201.7 KB]